BIG NEWS! Jelt is now a B Corp Certified business, joining over 2,100 Certified B Corporations from more than 130 industries in 50 countries. B Corps share a unifying goal - to redefine success in business. Performance standards of Certified B Corps are comprehensive and transparent and measure a company’s impact. B Corps are legally required to consider the impact not only on their shareholders, but also their workers, suppliers, community, consumers, and the environment.
Not sure about what this status means? Here's an overview of B Corps and why you should care:
What’s a Benefit (B) Corp?
- For-profit companies certified by the non-profit B Lab
- Meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency
- Notable B Corps- Ben & Jerry’s, Patagonia, West Paw Design and now, Jelt
Why should you care?
- B Corps use the power of markets to solve social & environmental problems
- Jelt operates to benefit all stakeholders: employees, customers, suppliers, community members, and the environment
- Jelt is the 7th certified B Corp in Montana
Built to Give
- Jelt creates a high quality, unique, functional product and uses the business to give back to our community.
- A portion of each sale goes to non-profits including Warriors and Quiet Waters, Thrive, 1% for the Planet partner organizations and many more…
Jelt is A Better Belt
- We cares about how our belts are made.
- In 2016, we moved production from overseas to Montana to create more jobs in our home state.
- Our belts are made with sustainable materials from recycled plastic bottles.
- Jelt is dedicated to preserving our planet and lowering the footprint of our environmental impact.
We are proud to share this achievement with all of our loyal friends, family, and customers!